Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cupcake Date

Today Ran and I went on a little date to Sprinkles cupcakes!









We have both heard about how great they are and so we though "$4 a cupcake is a lot but what the heck, lets try it! With all the talk they must be good!!"







Honestly, we were disapointed in what we got! The cupcakes were very soft and the frosting was sweet but Ran described it best when he said, "It tastes like I am eating a bran muffin!" I was happy that we did actually try them since I have been bugging Ran about it for the last week but a little bit sad that they ( in our opinions) were just not very good at all!


.........of course we did eat them though!!


2 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

never heard of them but I guess if I do come across them then I wont try them: ) Thanks for the heads up. Although they look good.

Tara said...

Yea! You guys updated your blog! Sprinkles, yes I had to go there, too...i must agree, over-rated! That is the last time I trust the Girls Next Door. Can't wait to see the dogs' costumes for Halloween. Keep the posts comin'!